1. Secretary connect the Caller to Ms. Dinda Kirana
Secretary : Good Morning, Vinstyle Magazine here. May I help you?
Caller
: Good Morning, may I speak to Ms. Dinda
Kirana, please?
Secretary
: Who’s
speaking?
Caller
: This is Ms. Clara Pratiwi
Secretary
: Could you spell your last name, please?
Caller
: Sure. It’s P-R-A-T-I-W-I.
Secretary
: So, that’s P-R-A-T-I-W-I. Just a moment please,I will connect you.
Caller
: Okay.
. . .
Ms. Dinda Kirana : Hello?
Caller
: Is this Ms. Dinda Kirana?
Ms. Dinda Kirana : Speaking.
Caller : This is Clara Pratiwi, we’ll take a meeting in this afternoon at 1 PM in Cafe, East 22st Street, Kebon Jeruk
Ms. Dinda Kirana : Okay, I’ll see you soon.
Caller : Don’t forget to bring the proposal. Caller : This is Clara Pratiwi, we’ll take a meeting in this afternoon at 1 PM in Cafe, East 22st Street, Kebon Jeruk
Ms. Dinda Kirana : Okay, I’ll see you soon.
Ms. Dinda Kirana : Okay.
2. Secretary (person who answers the phone) says that her boss is not work and the Caller leave a message.
Secretary : Good Morning, Vinstyle Magazine here. May I help you?
Caller
: Good Morning, may I speak to Ms.Dinda Kirana,
please?
Secretary
: Who’s speaking?
Caller
: This is Ms. Clara Pratiwi
Secretary
: Could you spell your last name, please?
Caller
: Sure. It’s P-R-A-T-I-W-I.
Secretary
: So, that’s P-R-A-T-I-W-I. Just a moment, please.
Caller
: Okay.
. . .
Secretary :
I’m sorry, she is out of the office right now. May I take a message?
Caller : Sure, please tell her that we’re going to
take a meeting this afternoon at 1 PM in Cafe, East 22st
Street, Kebon Jeruk.
Secretary
: Okay. I’ll
give your message as soon as Ms. Dinda Kirana retuns.
Caller
: Thank you.
Secretary
: You’re welcome. 3. Secretary says that her boss is not work and the caller doesn't leave a message.
Secretary :
Good Morning, Vinstyle Magazine here. May I help you?
Caller : Good Morning, may I speak to Ms.Dinda Kirana, please?
Secretary :
Who’s speaking?
Caller : This is Ms. Clara Pratiwi
Secretary :
Could you spell your last name, please?
Caller : Sure. It’s P-R-A-T-I-W-I.
Secretary : So, that’s P-R-A-T-I-W-I.
Just a moment, please.
Caller : Okay.
. . . .
Secretary
: I’m sorry, she is
out of the office right now. May I take a message?
Caller : No, I think I will call her later. May i
have her number phone?
Secretary : Yes, it’s 061 22446.
Caller : That’s 0-6-1-2-2-4-4-6.
Seretary : Yes, That’s right.
Caller : Thank you.
Secretary : You’re welcome.
E-mail
About
Appointment
PT. Sukses Makmur Bahagia
Jl. Pasundan Raya
Jakarta
November 08th, 2016
Dear Mr. Gusti Setiawan,
Good Morning, Mr. Gusti Setiawan, with this email, I want
to tell you that Director PT. Nasional
Jaya Nusantara, Mr. Zayn Malik want to discuss about our bussines matter. I
want to make appointment schedule
with Mr. Gusti Setiawan on Saturday, November 12nd. At 12 am, place :
Grand Indonesia, Jakarta Pusat. The discuss
about our new product and cooperation with your company.
I hope you can attend in that schedule, because the
result of this meeting will be report to the cental company in Surabaya , Monday,November 14th.
I am waiting for a reply from you to approve it or not,
thank you.
Yours Sincerely,
No comments:
Post a Comment